Founded in 1998, the Canadian Society of Physician Executives (CSPE) provides a support and development network to the growing cadre of Canadian physician managers. The CSPE seeks out opportunities and partnerships to increase members’ exposure to quality professional development programs, either by promoting existing programs or developing new initiatives.
Since 2002 the CSPE has been working with the CMA PMI in designing and developing customized professional development programs for physicians pursuing health care management activities and/or careers.
The Canadian Society of Physician Executives your best source
for anyone in system, institutional, organization or group management.
Why join us?
• Quarterly CSPE e-Journal keeping you current on industry trends
• Canadian Certified Physician Executive (CCPE) credential
nationally recognized, standards-based peer assessment for
physicians in leadership roles
• Annual Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership network
• American College of Physicians Executives (ACPE) discounts
courses and publications offered at ACPE member rates
• McGraw-Hill Publishers special discount on select leadership
• On-line job opportunities